We have a variety of exciting opportunities to match skills and expertise including roles such as:
Principal, Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, Assistant Headteacher and SENCO positions.
Flexible work to suit you. Covering a range classes and subject across all year groups and Key Stages.
Full and part-time roles, covering all subjects and Key Stages, including Head of Department roles.
Manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task and maintain the expected levels of attainment.
ARE YOU AN ASPIRING SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER?
We are also experienced in supporting aspiring teachers gain a place on various teacher training programmes that lead to (QTS) Qualified Teacher Status.
The Supply Room offers:
- Weekly pay
- Supportive team of consultants always available
- Short, medium and long term placements
- Permanent contracts
- Continuous Professional development – including 35% off British Sign Language lessons with a reputable training provider
- Easy online timesheet portal
- Our offices are based within a Teaching College in London – we are always hear about new positions leading to QTS first!
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING
The Supply Room handled my switch by understanding exactly what I required, providing me with a number of options and allowing me to choose the position that felt right for me.
Thanks for making it so simple!
LOOKING FOR A SECONDARY SCHOOL PLACEMENT IN THE UK? SEND US YOUR CV