Complaints Policy and Procedure
Updated September 2022
TSR Education Ltd. is committed to providing a high-level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact your consultant by phone in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. If you are not happy with the consultants response, or the complaint is regarding the consultant, you may also try resolve the matter informally with their Team Leader.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied, please contact David Dos Santos or Joe Birchenall on email@example.com
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter or email within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter/ email and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Joe Birchenall or David Dos Santos will then invite you to meet to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Joe Birchenall or David Dos Santos will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Joe Birchenall or David Dos Santos will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include their suggestions for resolving the matter. They will do this within 5 days of completing their investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.